Friday, January 27, 2006

Speed TV Petition

I got this email from Mike Haley today:

"Pardon me for intruding, but I need your help increasing the impact of a simple, online petition. SpeedTV has replaced real motorsports, like the World Rally Championship, road racing and motorcycle racing with so-called 'reality shows' like Unique Whips (pimping out Cadillac trucks), Texas Hardtails (lightly rehearsed show about BS at a bike shop) and several others I have yet to watch since there's nothing SPEED about any of them, so I signed an online petition and would ask you to spend a couple of minutes to sign it. Please visit - http://www.petitiononline.com/SpdTV/petition.html - to help 'the cause.' Thanks!"


If you want to see rally racing on SpeedTV, sign this petition now!

Bookmarkz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home