Tuesday, March 21, 2006

All dressed up and no place to play

Cherokee Trails Rally Cancelled


jeep stroker engine


Now that the new stoker motor is installed and tested, I need to find a new place to play. Due to high forest services fees and low entries, the organizers of the Cherokee Trails Rally were forced to back up and punt this year. As frustrated as those of us who have spent lots of time and money getting our race cars ready, I know the organizers are even more frustrated. I know they have spent a great deal of their own time and money preparing for an event that did not happen. I sure hope they can regroup and get next years event running.


I will be RallyCrossing some this year and I have a few public appearances planned. Hopefully you will see the RallyJeep in action very soon.








Bookmarkz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home