Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Rally Jeep future Survey

Click here to take survey

Due to a severe lack of rally racing activity for my dedicated race XJ, I have been tossing around some options for what to do with this great Jeep and its new Titan stroker motor.

Based on the amount of fun I had this weekend off road, I have been thinking of building it for off road. I can still swap back the stock suspension if I want to race it.

I can change springs in just a few hours. But I would have to stay away from permanent changes like long arms and tubbed rear fenders.

I will be limited on tire size if I decide not to cut the fenders. However, changing front fenders can just be part of the change over process. Not sure how to handle the rears just yet.

Click here to give me your ideas

Bookmarkz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home