Tuesday, May 02, 2006

How do I get the most performance from my Jeep Cherokee

How do I get the most performance from my Jeep Cherokee?


First, we have to define performance. Since the Jeep Cherokee is such a versatile vehicle, people use them for many different purposes and therefore have different performance expectations.

I have different performance expectations from each of my Jeep Cherokees. So each of them is prepared with different Jeep Cherokee accessories.

My off road Jeep has big tires and a flexible suspension and a small engine.

My RallyJeep has a stiffer, lower suspension with small rally tires and a
jeep performance crate motor from Titan engines.

To get more performance for jeep six cylinder, the most effective way is to bore and stroke it. But you can do a lot by opening up the intake and exhaust and improving the ignition.

My daily driver is a 1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo with a K&N intake, Dynomax exhaust, Hidden Hitch receivers front and rear, a lock rite automatic locker in the rear differential.

For more Jeep Cherokee Performance tips see my Jeep Cherokee Performance page at Jeep Girl Travels.

Bookmarkz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home